Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:45:08 -0400
From:      <Chrissy@hireahero.org>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sourcing

Hi Douglas,

I wanted to introduce you to Hire a Hero. Hire a Hero is a non profit
agency that was created as a way to bring military job seekers and
military friendly employers together.  We think this is the best way to
say thank you to these brave men and women who have served our country.

Hire a Hero would like to invite you to join our community. A few
benefits of joining Hire a Hero:

*	Posting your open job orders
*	Search our extensive database of over 190,000 candidates located
nationwide
*
	Candidates are very diverse, from Customer Service to IT and
Engineering to Nurses and Doctors
*
	Very cost effective means of finding quality candidates with
strong work ethic and skill set
*
	Great way to give back to the people who have served and
protected our country

Memberships available are:

Silver

* Unlimited Resume Searches for a year

* Send email communication internally

* Post 25 Job postings per year!

* Membership fee of $199.99 is 100% tax deductible

	Gold

[...]

* 10 seats for 10 recruiters within your organization

* Unlimited resume and candidate searches

* Send email communication internally and to candidate personal account

* Post and manage 500 Job postings per year

* Membership fee of  $799.99 is 100% tax deductible

	Platinum

* Unlimited seats for your Hiring Managers to

access our military community

* Unlimited resume and candidate searches

* Send email communications internally,

candidate personal email account, and 1 bulk email per year to advertise
your jobs.

* Unlimited job postings for a year

* Create and submit Blog postings within their personal profile or group
* Share your list of external networks such as Face Book, LinkedIn, etc.
* Membership fee of $1599.99 is 100% tax deductible

Click here to register
<http://www.hireahero.org/link.asp?ymlink=23596&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fww
w%2Ehireahero%2Eorg%2Fgeneral%2Fpick%5Fusername%2Easp> . Join thousands
of other military friendly companies.

Please don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions. I
look forward to having you become part of our community.

Cheers,

Chrissy Laughlin
Hire A Hero
Chrissy@HireAHero.org
866.440.4424 ext.3

[...]

<http://www.yourmembership.com/email_image.asp?34423f4fe74b9c86ca1cec6f0
1e7c0b363e22dded606ace64cc61330de877957>