Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:32:55 -0700
From:      "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@maden.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tomcat and Cocoon ports?

I don't see any in 4.4-RELEASE.  I'm installing them manually, but if
someone can point me to a guide on creating ports (somewhere in The
Handbook, I'm sure, though I don't see it), I'll at least think about
creating ones.

With an installation management system as nice as FreeBSD's, I'm reluctant
to manually install any software. (-:

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.