Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 00:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tomas Brixi <tomas_brixi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD3.0 - Joliet CDFS supported?

Hello,

I just read about 3.0 Release of FreeBSD. I'm going to install this
release on my computer. I have lots of files (e.g. documentation in
html format) burned on mswindows and long file names are stored using
Joliet format. Is it supported by FreeBSD? Otherwise these CDs are not
usable because the links will not work. I know that official linux
kernel 2.0.X still does not support it. How it is with FreeBSD?

many thanks
Tom