Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:04:32 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (FWD) core bylaws

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 03:04:15PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> Can someone SGML this properly (for
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/staff.html)

  This has moved to a separate article.  I believe you want the
'contributors' article now.  Our sloppy handling of stale HTML files
when we move things around is a minor problem.  I suspect we'll have
to think this out carefully if the Handbook splitup ever happens.

> Otherwise I'm just going to put <verbatim> around it and commit it for
> http://www.freebsd.org/internal/ as that is the extent of my skills.

  Didn't I just see you chastise someone on the lists for not taking
the time to write a simple man page?  ;)=20

<para>Bylaws:</para>
<itemizedlist>
  <listitem><para>Active committers have made a commit to the tree in
    the last 12 months.</para></listitem>

</itemizedlist>

You can obviously tweak this many ways, but this is the basic
structure.  Examples abound in /usr/doc/  ;)

	- Murray

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM--