Date:      Thu, 5 May 2005 09:45:56 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "retrograd" <retrograd@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   The USB storage device

Hello everybody
 I have two storage USB device. The first is memory stick Kingston DataTravel 256mb, FAT, the second is external hard disk Maxtor One Touch 250gb, NTFS and I have some problems with using these devices.
When I connect Kingston DataTravel, I get system message "umass0: Kingston DataTravel 2.0 addr 3" and then nothing. The device da0 is not created and as result I can not to use the device. When I connect Maxtor One Touch, the device is connected normally, I can see the devices da0 and da0s1 but when I try to use command "mount_ntfs /dev/da0s1 /mnt " the operation system is died. I can not use any commamnd after this. Could you help me?
Best regards, Maxim