Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 11:16:03 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux EXT2FS from -current in -stable

Is there anybody interested in running the ext2fs file system on a
-stable system?  I spent about an hour this morning and last night
backporting it to my -stable system.  If there is any interested, I'll
send in a PR with the patches in it.  They are mostly type system nits
(and a couple of include files that I can't understand why they were
included), so the changes are pretty minor.  I posted a similar note
to hackers, but have not heard anything back there yet when I realized
this might be a better place :-)

Warner