Date:      Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:37:15 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        gpalmer@freebsd.org, petefrench@ingresso.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help! two machines ran out of swap and corrupted their zpools!

> Silly question - have you checked that the swap partition does not
> overlap your boot pool partition?  It could well be that the end of
> the swap partition intrudes into the affected ZFS pool

Interesting idea - all partitons were created with gpart add -a 8
but I have explictly checked, and I cant currently access the drives.
Was there eer a bug in gpart which could cause this that you can
remember ? The drives are GPT partitoned.

When I gte the drives back online on a system I will check this though, thanks

-pete.