Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2017 00:18:01 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: Simple program immediately killed when running on a NFS

Dears

I'm trying to compile a simple hello world program on my RPI3. The
program is on a directory mounted using NFS and stored in the amd64
machine. When I compile and try to run the program in the NFS mounted
path it does not work, when I copy the same program to a local dir it
works, and then when I copy the program from the local dir to the NFS dir
it works !?!?!?! Someone can, please, explain it? Look at the historic
program. On this same scenario, my beagleboneblack behaves without mistakes.

root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cc -o
conftest conftest.c
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # ./conftest
Killed
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cp conftest
/usr/home/ota/conftest
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 #
/usr/home/ota/conftest
Hello world!
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cp
/usr/home/ota/conftest ./conftest
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # ./conftest
Hello world!
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # mount
/dev/mmcsd0s2a on / (ufs, local, noatime, journaled soft-updates, nfsv4acls)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
/dev/mmcsd0s1 on /boot/efi (msdosfs, local, noatime)
/dev/md0 on /tmp (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
/dev/md1 on /var/log (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
/dev/md2 on /var/tmp (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
squitch:/usr/ports on /usr/ports (nfs)

Thanks a lot!

[]'s

-OtacĂ­lio