Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:47:00 +0300
From:      Anton - Valqk <lists@lozenetz.org>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   User Quota inside jail?

Hello Group,

I'm wondering if I can set quota inside a jail for user in it.

For example:

jail root: /usr/jails/testjail - this is a separate partition mounted
with quota support

in the jail I have user:  testuser

I want to set a quota 1G for him in his home -
/usr/jails/testjail/home/testuser

is this possible?
I was thinking of making edquota from outside the jail and setting it
from there...
but I got error the uid dosen't exists....

any ideas?
is someone did this?
I've tryed a search in the lists, but this list is not in the search
list....

Cheers,
valqk.

believed to be clean.