Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:15:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   finding the missing stack frame.

Several people have written lately about how the stack frame is
structured.  It seems, however, that the only possible search here is
by hand... that gdb does not have any means by which to automate the
search.  If I was tempted to have a go with Python or perl, what is
the format of a crash dump --- how would I find the area that I'm
looking at with gdb?

Dave.