Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:31:17 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
To:        ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SMP?

All,

I expect to receive a dual G4 Xserve in a couple of days and looking at
SMP support, I conclude that it's not there yet.

If you have been working on SMP support or are currently working on it,
I'd like to hear from you. Also, if you know of subsystems that may be
better off with a rewrite in order to have it support SMP (e.g. PMAP),
let me know too. Lastly, if you have pointers, tips or other pieces of
knowledge and information that you feel is good to have available, feel
free to mention that too.

I'd like to get a rough overview of where things stand and what to
expect
when someone is to add SMP support.

Thanks,

--