Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 11:46:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Kov=E1cs_P=E9ter?= <kovacspeter2@freemail.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   mux.pid

Hello,

I have posted this question at the Hungarian BSD list and the FreeBSD
newbies list as well, a couple of weeks ago, but no one replied to me. I
don't know if this is becuase it's such a newbie question or no one
knew the answer. Please help me...

I have a system running FreeBSD 4.8.
After running the make world the following error come up in
the /var/log/messages file:

saslauthd[296]: FATAL: setting master lock on
/var/state/saslauthd/mux.pid: Resource temporarily unavailable

I recompiled the whole sasl2, but the error still exist.
And of course the file exsits as well. It has a number inside.

Thanks...