Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jason wray <sonic_jtx@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP again

alright, I got on #freebsd on the Undernet (IRC) and
tried getting help.  I was told to just try using user
PPP, that it was easier to set up than kernel and
should fill my needs for the moment.  Needs=just to
get an internet connection of some sort going.  I
configured the /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file to what I needed
it to be.  When I do ppp from the command line and
then type term , my system locks up.  And when it
locks, it appears to delete the file /etc/ppp/ppp.conf
Why is that?  I keep having to refer back to windows
to get help.  What can I do to get my connection
going? and why does my system lock when i do ppp and
then term ?  I am running FreeBSD 4.0 .  I would
appreciate any help.  Thank you.
                            Jason( --==|s0n1c|--==)