Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:21:35 GMT
From:      murray@FreeBSD.org
To:        admin@lissyara.su, murray@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/109226: [request] No manual entry for sntp

Synopsis: [request] No manual entry for sntp

State-Changed-From-To: suspended->feedback
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Sat Jan 26 19:19:33 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
We use xntpd for our ntp/sntp implementation.  Is there another Unix
system where you have a specific man page for sntp that you expected
to find on FreeBSD?  We could potentially link the ntp page to the
sntp page with a symlink, but I'm not sure this is necessary unless
there was some reference somewhere indicating that you should look up
'man sntp'.

Please let us know what exactly you're looking for in that man page
that isn't covered in the ntpd man pages.  Thanks.