Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 22:12:58 +0800 (CST)
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@dns.hgs.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to get new ld.so?

Hi, I have recompiled all the /usr/src/lib files and make installed them.
But I noticed that the ld.so file in /usr/libexec did not make any change.
How to make the new ld.so file? One of my server program used this file,
I must let it use the newest one.

Best regaurds!

--xiyuan

PS. I have modified the /usr/include/sys/types.h file (FD_SETSIZE 256 to
1024), must I recompiled the world to let it work? I mean I can let my
server program allow more than 1000 users connect in?