Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:19:58 +0200
From:      Tim Priebe <tim@polytechnic.edu.na>
To:        Maikel Verheijen <maikel@worldonline.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vlanning causing kernel panics?

It may or may not be the same problem I had a short while back, I have
not had the opertunity to get back to my testing. Is xl1 up and
configured? I found with ti0 that if I configured a vlan interface on
ti0 before I configured ti0 it would give a simalar panic. Configure ti0
first, and everything was fine.
This may not be your problem, as I have configured vlan device before xl
interfaces in the past (3.x), without any panics.

Tim.