Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2002 09:40:51 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        "Robert D. Hughes" <rob@robhughes.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Monitord coring

In message <B95B566BD245174196CA4EE29E581883092F02@HEXCH01.robhughes.com
ert D. Hughes" writes:
> I installed monitord from the ports tree, and things were wonderful up until
> I cvs'ed to 4.5-prerelease. Now, monitord cores as soon as it starts. I can t
> hen manually start it, but it doesn't actually restart any processes that die
> . I've tried port-upgrade, but no joy. I've also tried doing a make deinstall
>  && make reinstall. The following is the output of gdb with regards to the co
> re. Any suggestions about where to look are appreciated.

You might want to recompile monitord, see if it fixes your problem.

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team      Email:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC