Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:00:52 -0300
From:      Cesar Mello <cmello@gmail.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: OLDCARD to go away

My problem is different, no pccard is detected when using GENERIC or NEWCARD.

I have an old Toshiba Portege 300CT and it works great with 5.3-OLDCARD.

I'm interested in helping so that these 16-bit cards continue
supported in release 6. I don't want to switch to Linux only because
of this.

Best regards!
Cesar