Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:42:02 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.hb.north.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TKdesk port trouble (solved)

In article <199606201620.SAA05232@saturn.hb.north.de> you write:

>> gcc -Wall -pipe -O2 -g -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
>>  -I/usr/X11R6/include -c tixImgXpm.c
>> tixImgXpm.c:78: parse error before `Tk_ImageMaster'
>> tixImgXpm.c:78: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
>> tixImgXpm.c:82: parse error before `imageCmd'
>> tixImgXpm.c:82: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
>
> hmm looks like some kind of include file version mismatch!?

And thats what it was.  to get this port running without `hand-holding'
use the release versions of tcl 7.5/tk 4.1, the ports are in
ports/lang/tcl75 and ports/x11/tk41 (on -current mirrors and probably
soon in the 2.1.5 release).

 actually if you ask me tkdesk should also go into the release,
the un*x newbies would certainly like it! :)  (and not only they.)

 cheers
	Juergen