Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:49:22 +0100
From:      "Jon Otterholm" <jon.otterholm@ide.resurscentrum.se>
To:        "Mike Silbersack" <silby@silby.com>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: Testing with a Cisco router

Hi!

I have a router up and running but it is vital to our production all the =
time so the tests cannot have any bad affects on my production...

IOS Version: Version 12.3(8)T3 (With firewall feature set)
Hardware: 7301

I have a bunch of FreeBSD's connected to various subnets on the Cisco =
router.=20

/Jon

=20