Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:25:28 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        <ahze@slaughter.necro.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: setting up freeBSD

the box will not be getting many hits, is mainly a net sharing box (we still
have not the money for a static IP)

As soon as I have the money the box will be upgraded probably an athlon
650mhz 128 mb ram and 20 gigs hdd

mind you the box speed is not critical as it hangs of a 56k dial up line lol
(Perth AU sucks for net connection)

Kathy