Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:06:21 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
Cc:        Melody Akins <unixpower@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another Beginner Squeaks Up

If you can, buy either/both of these books:

The Complete FreeBSD by Greg Lehey
The FreeBSD Corporate Networkers Guide by Ted Mittelstaedt

They are great for beginners and intermediate users. Those were how
I learned FBSD.

And of course there is www.freebsd.org with The FreeBSD Handbook
online, lots of tutorials, faq's etc. And the list freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org,
as well as this list.

I hope you will have as much fun as I have learning a new OS, now I use
FBSD exclusively at home for my desktop OS, as well as two other machines
running FBSD here at home.

--
Chip