Date:      Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:43:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: umount -f busted

In message <200011081104.MAA84655@numeri.campus.luth.se> Johan Karlsson writes:
: At Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:54:50 MST, Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message <20001107134101.C5112@fw.wintelcom.net> Alfred Perlstein writes:
: > : Yes, this used to work quite well for some time, I have no idea
: > : who broke it.  Maybe you can sprinkle some printfs in the code and
: > : narrow it down a bit?
: >
: > I'll give it a shot.  I'm glad to see it is a "should work but is
: > busted" rather than a "depreicated functionality, cope." situtation.
:
: This seems to be an realy old problem, see PR 765
: http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=765

It is a problem that I could have sworn worked before SMPNG.

Warner