Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 18:02:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape & floating point core dumps?

Anyone else?  I let the port do the work...  My previous Netscape (3.0)
did not have these problems (nor does anything else under X), so I'm
assuming it's not an X thing...

Charles

BTW, the drag-n-drop-n-drool bookmarking feature is rather interesting; it
lets you "drag" a bookmark into the appropriate bookmark submenu...