Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:15:58 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clarification

Let me clarify something. I am not a sales man trying to sell Linux. Neither
I am trying to bash freebsd. I thought such a post might be appropriate when
I saw some posting which are very anti Linux. But I do apologize for
starting a war thats a taboo on a technical list like this. But I refrain from
apologizing to all those people who harbors the idea that I've offended them which
I never did anyway. It's what I call, a baseless accusation, spewing venom
for reasons which are totally unknown to me.

Regards,
Sanjay

P.S. I really don't want this post of mine to become a big issue again. If
any of you have any problems with this post, I'll be enchanted if you take the
trouble of mailing me and not to the list.

http://www.gmx.net