Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VPN with pptpclient

I am using Freebsd 4.4 and am interested in installing a
vpn package on my freebsd box, that can talk to a Windows
NT server.

I've heaerd that pptp client is a useful tool for that.
I've tried using it. Has anybody successfully installed
pptpclient?

I am using USER PPP, and I have modified the ppp.conf file
to reflect this, but it is still not going thru. If anybody
has a sample ppp.conf file I can see, with pptp client
installed and owrking, that would be great.

Thanks,
Radhika

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall