Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:49:27 -0700
From:      Johannes Lundberg <johalun0@gmail.com>
To:        jardows@sbcglobal.net
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>, freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: drm-kmod vmwgfx.ko Crashes system

Hi

Don=E2=80=99t expect anything from 4.16 based kmods. It works better with 5=
.0
branches but still there are bugs that need to be fixed for vmwgfx. for
example race condition on multi-cpu vms.  I meant to write up a blog post
about the driver ones it was in workable state. Work has gotten in between
so the whole thing has been delayed.