Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:03:38 +0100
From:      "SEan Strand" <seanjstrand@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   How Can we Re:Configure USB Devices ( /dev/da?? )

Hello all,

Loaded the I386 version of 6.2 and managed to mount a USB IOMega Disk, then
recompiled the kernel now it will not even show any of the  /dev/da??
devices.

Have tryed to enter the Device information into the /boot/device.hints file
without any joy.
Have tryed the /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/device.hints file also, still no joy.
Have tryed to re-load in total but no joy!
Have tryed to re-load GENERIC, with no joy.

Can some one please tell me which path/file I am ment to be editing and if I
am wasting my time?

In the Demessages file I see the controllers are being rejected with a
number '6' ( assume this is not happy news). So what is it I must
re-configure?

Thanks SEanS