Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:03:59 +0200
From:      Andreas Berg <andy@flame.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   A strange port problem

Ok, I've got this strange problem with the ports on FreeBSD 3.2/3.3-STABLE.

I've been downloading all ports available by doing 'make -i fetch' in
/usr/ports/ and its worked just fine. A couple of days ago, I noticed that
3.3-STABLE was out so, I downloaded it, and I unpacked the ports.tgz and
thought, well, I might as well download all the updated distfiles for 3.3
too. So, I started a 'make -i fetch' in my dir /root/ports where I had the
ports.tgz for FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE unpacked.

Now comes the strange thing, while downloading these ports, the box reboots
a little now and then which I find really annoying. I get no logs of what
is happening and I simply have no clue of what happens to the box.

If anyone can help me, I'd be very happy.

regards,
Andy