Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:00:06 +0000
From:      "How Can ThisBe" <howcanthisbe300@hotmail.com>
To:        magick-bugs@imagemagick.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mogrify problem with TGA to BMP/PCX?

With the intension of converting all the .tga files to .bmp format in a
dir I ran the following command:

mogrify -format bmp *.tga

'Something' happened but I was left with nothing new except a file
called '?$?', which I think is the re-formated last file in the list.

This is with the FreeBSD Ports version of ImageMagick.

test$ mogrify -version
Version: ImageMagick 5.5.1 10/15/02 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002 ImageMagick Studio LLC

test$ uname -a
FreeBSD piglet.l--v--l.net 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #0: Sat Oct 26
16:22:47 CEST 2002
tigger@piglet.l--v--l.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PIGLET  i386