Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:20:55 -0500
From:      Andrew Robinson <andrewr@uidaho.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gFTP says: Cannot set socket to non-blocking

Hello,

I'm trying to set up gFTP on Release 5.0.  I can ssh to the target machines
from the command line, but when I try to connect from FreeBSD, I get an
error:

Cannot set socket to non-blocking: Resource temporarily unavailable

It doesn't happen with gFTP on other platforms.  Does anyone have any
experience with this?

Thank-you!

Andrew

--
Andrew Robinson                      Ph: 208 885 7115
Department of Forest Resources       Fa: 208 885 6226