Date:      Mon, 04 Oct 1999 23:20:11 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Jukka Simila <sjuke@saunalahti.fi>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hauppauge remote

On 03-Oct-99 Randall Hopper wrote:

>     /* Input: */
>     int tuner_fd, mute_flag;
>
>     int arg = ( mute_flag ? AUDIO_MUTE : AUDIO_UNMUTE );
>
>     if ( ioctl( tuner_fd, BT848_SAUDIO, &arg ) < 0 )
>         perror( "BT848_SAUDIO" )

Thanks, this helped alot. Now my remote doesn't give the white noise sound. I
think the next thing I'll do is I'll expand the program to switch fxtv
channels.. unless fxtv is about to support hauppauge ir? Anyway I like to use my
remote-control to play mp3's.. isn't it wonderful what laziness can make you
to do.. hours of work on the desktop, just because of the extra 2.5 meters you
need to walk to select the next song.

Jukka Simila