Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:53:40 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        cy@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysutils/screen fails to build

Am 05.08.2010 um 23:32 schrieb Cy Schubert:

> I'm in Newfoundland at the moment and will return home on Aug 17. I'll
> look at this when I return.

I finally got around figuring out why the screen update was failing on =
just this one box, while all my other -stables are just fine.  The =
problem was an accidental upgrade to -current on that box, followed by a =
downgrade to -stable, back in May.  Apparently, some -current includes =
and libraries are still hanging around, and are picked up by configure, =
specifically libulog and libutempter, but they are referencing symbols =
not available in the -stable libs.

Sorry to bother you,
Stefan

--=20