Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hovey <root@buffnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, info@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgradeing from 2.0 to 2.0.5??

I posted on usenet to no avail.

My goal, if at all possible, is to upgrade my 2.0 boxes to 2.0.5, without
trashing my INN and HTTP and password database,etc.

There is nothing in the faq's on upgrading.  The closest I can find is
the SUP util, but I dont want to move to a fragile test environment.

Any hints or tips on how to best approach this is appreciated.  I know
with linux I just dl'd the newest sources and recompiled - is that what
one should do with freebsd?