Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:33:26 -0500
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Nicko" <goodnachos@home.com>
Subject:   Re: help plz

> hi.. i gotta problem with my pre installation...
>
> i still have to make my fbsd floppies
> but the files are 1.40mb
> my computer says my disks capacity's are 1.38mb
> what should i do?

First, read the INSTALL.TXT file on CD #1, or the booklet that came with
your CDs.  (Most importantly, Section 0.1, "Installing FreeBSD From CDROM")

In there you'll see that you'll have to use the tools/fdimage.exe program to
copy the floppy images (floppies/boot.flp, floppies/mfskern.flp) onto disks.

--
Matt Emmerton