Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:24:04 -0700
From:      David Bear <David.Bear@asu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   procmail question a little off topic

sorry for the offtopic post here but I cant seem to get my procmail
recipe's to fire.  I know sendmail sees and uses procmail because
maillog show its handing it of to procmail.  Also, the mail inbox
specified in the procmailrc file is receiving the message.  Still,
none of the messages that I want taking from inbox and put in other
folders as specified in the recipe's section are being moved.

<excuse>I went to the procmail website and since and the lists seem to be in
german... and my german is nonexistent... </excuse>

any pointers appreciated.

======== .procmailrc ==========
# Frisch, SA, p 602
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:$HOME/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox
#
# catch systems for syslog entries