Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:08:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   working together

I just started to notice a little hostility.  Please feel free to flame me all you want, but do it
in private.  One of the best things that freebsd has is the teamwork.  People from all over the
world working together for a common belief.  One day I will be part of a large software project,
but until then I am going to help out other people any way I can.  I am going to give them fish
and teach them how to fish if I can.  I think freebsd has a really bad "unofficial" support
problem.  One day there will be happy friendly people who are willing to help people online, and
over other media like internet phone type systems, etc...  Let's keep working together, it is the
best thing we can do :)...