Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 07:57:23 -0600
From:      Alejandro Galindo <agalindo@servidor.exsocom.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MX mail problem

Our server are working well only in some days i recived the next message
from postmaser:

------------cut here-------------------

<alex@exsocom.com.mx>

553 servidor.exsocom.com.mx. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 <alex@servidor.exsocom.com.mx>... Local configuration error

------------ cut here ---------------------

in the DNS configuration i have the next line for MX

                IN      NS          servidor.exsocom.com.mx.
                IN      MX    10    servidor.exsocom.com.mx.

the problem its only some times and not with all the users.

Please if you have any suggestion tell me becouse i cant resolve this problem.

Thanks in advanced

Saludos
Alejandro

|                                                          ,        ,        |
|                                                         /(        )`       |
|                                                         \ \___   / |       |
|                                                         /- _  `-/  '       |
|                                                        (/\/ \ \   /\       |
|     ExSoCom Dgo. MEXICO                                / /   | `    \      |
|                                                        O O   ) /    |      |
|                                                        `-^--'`<     '      |
|                                                       (_.)  _  )   /       |
|     Alejandro Galindo Chairez                          `.___/`    /        |
|     Tel: (52 18) 179177                                  `-----' /         |
|     Fax: (52 18) 179177                     <----.     __ / __   \         |
|    e-mail agalindo@exsocom.com.mx           <----'    `--' `.__,' \        |
|          http://www.exsocom.com.mx                       \       /       /\|