Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:40:44 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My new job

Kris Kirby writes:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, David Kelly wrote:
> > > By the way, can we expect QuickTime player for FreeBSD? :-)
> >
> > I'm hoping Apple ports whatever API's they hold so dear in the Mach
> > kernel to FreeBSD and use FreeBSD as the "Darwin" for MacOS X/86.
>
> Oooo... Mac's GUI on x86 processors? Gates should be trembling....

And to think there are those who think FreeBSD has had poor marketing.
We have Microsoft focused on Linux, wasting their resources. The fatal
blow will not come from the direction Microsoft is looking. It never
does.

Jordan's announcement on Monday added about $1500 value to my APPL
stock. Finally I'm a bit ahead. Jordan, can do something for LSI and
LU without hurting APPL?  :-)

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net