Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:06:21 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMC Thin Ethernet under 4.0

My friends and I are atempting to have a network party tomorrow, how
ever i can't make most devices i need i think.  i have an ed0 for my NIC

and it's bound to 10.0.0.1 (i'll also be running NATd).  Anyone one have

any advice on makeing things work correctly?  from the tests wee have
tried, i don't think they are.  Any help on how to set up this would be
greatly appreciated.