Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:55:58 +0000
From:      Ryan Odland <shadow@sihope.com>
To:        Narana Kannappan <narana@cisco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading woes..

Read the errata, it should tell you how to fix.

- Ryan

Narana Kannappan wrote:

> I wanted to upgrade from 2.2.5 to 2.2.6.
> I cvsupped yesterday and did a make world and
> make install. HOwever, when I boot the new kernel,
> I get the error that I cant mount / because of some
> incorrectly specified device .
>
> Any ideas ? Do I need to give some more info to
> diagonise the problem ?
>
> -Narana.

\ Ryan Odland
\\ E-mail Addresses:   shadow@sihope.com or
-\\                    wick@ircadmin.org
--\\       More Challenging, more stuffs you can..
---\\              learn for your education
----\\           Wick on GalaxyNet IRC Network
----// Member of GalaxyNet's Public Relations Committee