Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:48:36 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE <FreeBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Some observations on 4.0-release and 4.0-stable

Thanks for letting me know, I must also note that you guys have done a
wonderful job at making the process of a make world much easier in that it
does not blow as much local configuration as it used to, the options to
not override crypt links was a nice touch, as was mailer.conf, finally I
don't have to think any longer at 4 am why qmail is not working because I
forgot to link 'sendmail' =)

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]