Date:      Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:18:03 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Stephen Fulton <sfulton@esoteric.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing 4.9 on a Thinkpad T30

> Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 01:10:51 -0500
> From: Stephen Fulton <sfulton@esoteric.ca>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
>
> Hi all,
>
> I attempted to install 4.9 on an IBM Thinkpad T30, and I could not complete
> it because the keyboard layout was incorrect.  Does anyone know how I can
> fix that?

Could you provide a bit more detail on what "the keyboard layout was
incorrect" means? My T30 runs just fine with either V4 or V5 of
FreeBSD. (OK. There are some slight problems with some features of
CURRENT, but none are serious.)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)