Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:54:06 +0200
From:      Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installworld fails

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 04:39:56PM +0100, Johan Hendriks wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I use to do a weekly buildworld on my 10 stable system, today was no
> exception.
> But during installworld I get the following error.
>
> mtree -deU   -f /usr/src/include/../etc/mtree/BSD.include.dist  -p
> /usr/include
> /lib/libthr.so.3: Undefined symbol "__set_error_selector"
> *** Error code 1

Your installed libc is older than your libthr.  I have no idea how you
get into this state.  Also, the ld-elf.so.1 error message about missed
symbol from libthr.so cannot come from an attempt to run mtree, since
mtree does not link to libthr.so.

I cannot help you with your issues, but to get working libc/libthr, if
you successfully built the world, do
cd /usr/src/lib/libc && make install
Depending on the amount of brokeness, you might also need to do
cd /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf && make install