Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:14:08 +0200
From:      Pankaj <pankaj@sarai.net>
To:        Vladimir Terziev <vlady@rila.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tcpdump newbie question

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 04:37:40PM +0300, Vladimir Terziev wrote:

> Hi hackers,
>
> I appologize for the next question if it is stuppied.
>
> How can print the IP packet length, matched by tcpdump expression?
>
> I read the tcpdump man page, but I couldn't find the answer of my question!
>
> regards,
Well i don't know if this is a stupid reply or not but I think
You see the size of data packets when u say

$tcpdump -i eth0

I dont know about sin fin and icpm packets
eg..
15:54:18.912632 8:0:7:44:50:33 > Broadcast sap e0 ui/C
>>> UnknownIPX Data: (43 bytes)

BTW I was at HAL2001 and it kicked Ass
Pankaj "fighting the freezing dutch Summer" kaushal