Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:27:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        "R. J. Young" <rjyoung@cgocable.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supported Video Cards

That's because nearly ALL video cards are supported, I've never heard of
one that didn't.  You can even run it headless (without
videocard/monitor), and telnet to the machine from another.

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org