Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 23:05:22 -0700
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FBSD no longer boots after installing OBSD

I have 3 harddisks in my pc. The first one, primary master, has
winblows. The second, primary slave, has OpenBSD 2.6. The third,
secondary master, has FreeBSD 4.0. I installed OBSD on the second drive
which used to be just an extra FBSD drive. Now the install of OBSD
replaced the FBSD entry in the FBSD boot loader. I get F1 for
winblows/F5 is now OBSD. I used to get F1 winblows/F5 FreeBSD, then F1
FreeBSD/F5 Idon'tremember. Anyway, How can I fix this? I would like to
be able to pick from any of the 3, but can't even get into FreeBSD now.
FreeBSD is my main OS, winblows is only for games, OpenBSD is for
comparison and learning experiance.
Chip
www.wiegand.org