Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 00:54:09 +0800 (CST)
From:      tyl <tyl@project.m2.ntu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple domain names for sendmail ?

I have a machine, and the machine has more then one domain name
for example : aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa and bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb

I do not sure that if sendmail can ...

1. If I can received the mail to domain name "aaa.~"
   and reply THE mail with the aaa.~ address

2. If I can received the mail to domain name "bbb.~"
   and reply THE mail with the bbb.~ address

I have the sendmail cookbook (2rd version)
But I do not find what I want ...

Thank for your reply first !!!

  Name  : Lin tzu-yau   ICQ : 2943576    CICQ : 187793
 School : School of Dentistry National Taiwan University, 1995