Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:34:40 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for review

I've just committed two man pages to the FreeBSD tree.
	src/share/man/man9/resource_int_value.9
	src/share/man/man9/resource_query_string.9
I was wondering if folks here can look them over and tell me what I've
done wrong with them.  Feel free to send me diffs, or just go ahead
and commit markup/spelling/grammar changes.  Once they are blessed by
folks here, I'll be adding them to the build/install process.

Warner