Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:57:28 -0500
From:      James <james@towardex.com>
To:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Cc:        James <haesu@towardex.com>
Subject:   Re: Initial review request for IPv6 Fast Forwarding and IP6STEALTH

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 05:52:30PM +0100, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> Nice, needs some cleanup though.  Once you have cleaned it up you can run
> it either through me or gnn@.  He is more of a IPv6 fan than I am (in my
> book IPv6 is broken by design^TM).

Indeed, my first code I submitted to -net (which is what you saw, and what
gnn@ saw as well) is quite messy (locking issues, working on routing table w/o
caution, etc). I've been cleaning up quite well lately (thanks to gnn as well
for review!) and I'll resubmit soon with a final draft after running through
kame-snap & co.

Thanks for your time,
-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                      Boston IPv4/IPv6 Web Hosting, Colocation and